Wednesday 27 July 2011

Seoul Day 3 - Shopping in Myeongdong and Tall Orders


     I love love love Myeongdong.  I believe it is one of the places in the world that displays retail therapy at its finest.  At every turn , I found myself surround by a myriad of shops left and right. Myeongdong is known as the  centre of Korea's commercial, financial, shopping, culture, arts and fashion industries. My journey to seek cute girly clothes in pastel colors was fulfilled because this place had it all.  



This place makes my heart go pitter-patter ^.^  
     Just off of Myeongdong’s mainstreets are beauty shops.  Beauty divas will find shops like Nature Republic, Tony Moly, Skin Food, The Face Shop, Etude House and other stores all situated in this area.  

     I also noticed that Myeongdong uses vertical space very well (retailers mainly at ground level and food franchisers on the top).  Not only do they have tall buildings but even the food …have a tall order.      


    

No comments:

Post a Comment