Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 4 - Seoul Museum of Art

    The Seoul Museum of Art  is a modern art museum .  It is has three floors and about six exhibition halls.  The museum itself is free for the public.  Besides the beautiful artworks from all sorts of medium , the place also functions as a library where art-related books can be used by the public.  You can always go an exhibition titled, "The Soul of Chun Kyung Ja", which is a permanent collection there.

The exhibitions that I saw were :Australia_Digital Urban Portaits, Hyper-Realistic Painting-Deceiving the Eye (Omg, this was so good... I thought everything was a photograph),Reminiscence of Seoul, Imagination City, and Bernar Venet's paintings

Below are my two favorite interactive installations at the Seoul museum.

Interactive Art with phones and photography = win.  And yes, I miss Allen aaaalot.

  By the end of the day, I was totally pooped! 

 I found some quirky statues around the city but even they couldn't save me from the heat and exhaustion.

What are your most memorable art exhibition and why? (I think mine must have been the tele-like devices that one year at Nuit Blanche http://www.flickr.com/photos/transcendent/5047934537/)

No comments:

Post a Comment