Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 10 - Nha Trang: Festival Bien

      Just in front of our hotel was the beach and I would always wonder why it seemed like nobody would swim or be on the beach during the daytime.  I learnt that aaaaalot of people do swim but only when the sun is partial out.  There are rarely locals that sun tan on these beaches.       
 Around 5am.



 Later in the morning...everyone left!

        This morning I spent the day at a spa.  At first I wanted to go to Thap Ba for a hot spring and communal mud bath but the thought of sharing mud with a bunch of people kinda turned me off. I ended up booking a spa treatment from head to toe that also included a mineral mud bath for myself only, har har. I got steamed, baked in a sauna, soaked in a tub of mud, messaged, manicured, pedicured, had my face mushed and got my hair done. By the time I made it to the jacuzzi filled with floating rose pedals three hours have already passed O_O. 

        Later in the evening we wandered and did a little shopping.  We tried various dishes cos deep down inside I'm a little foodie.  We had  spring rolls, glutinous steamed stuff with shrimp in banana leaves and sweets called che.    If anyone knows what those two other dishes are called, please let me know!

       For the rest of the night, we spent following a people and enjoying Festival Bien.



No comments:

Post a Comment