Wednesday 31 August 2011

Oh Susan!

      I'm going to spend some time with Susan, hoorays!  We both graduated this year from university with matching commerce degrees but after graduation, she left Canada.  She swore that she was never going to come back.
        After a few weeks, she came back with her Persian prince for a short stay.  Oh Susan, she's so silly willies.
         Blah, Susan has a habit of being late.  I will record my boredom mmhmm and complain. I loooove her to death, but she takes a hella long time to get ready.  Susan is an wonderful though despite her lateness O.o She taught me tennis and she has the patience of an angel.  I, however, have the patience of a five year old or so I'm told.

        When Susan showed up, we walked to the Harbour Front to enjoy the lake. I also wanted to go to the Power House to look at some art and exhibits.  I love galleries, they're so fun and interesting.  Everyone has a slightly different and unique interpretation of what they see and it's usually better to go with friends.

This giant sculpture reminds me of a Halloween pumpkin.
There was enough seats inside to fit a tea party!

The blonde chika is Susan. I call this photograph...
Susan and cow.


          

No comments:

Post a Comment